We are delighted to provide you with details of the 9th Europaediatrics Congress which will take place in Dublin, Ireland.
Europaediatrics is a biennial Congress for all general paediatricians and paediatric sub-specialists in Europe. It is the major scientific event of the European Paediatric Association and the Union of National European Paediatric Societies and Association (EPA-UNEPSA).
The benefits of supporting the Europaediatrics congress include:
- Unrivalled access to over 2000 paediatric professionals
- Delivering key messages to a highly influential audience
- Brand alignment with key disease, therapeutic area or speciality
- Position yourself as an industry leader in paediatrics
- Be associated with congress publicity through local and international media
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, satellite symposium or exhibition space, please contact Amanda Helm at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)1454 642268.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Please book early to avoid disappointment, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities (including stand location) are offered on a first-come first-served basis. View the floorplan.
Download the Booking Form
Exhibition opening hours
If you are a registered charity and wish to exhibit at the event, please contact us via email at email@example.com for more information.
The charge per sqm for stand rental is as follows:
Shell scheme: 9sq m EUR 750 per sq m
Space only: 12sq m EUR 550 per sq m
Companies wishing to build their own stand can only do so in Space Only areas.